Akonadi Google 0.3.1
Hi! Nearly four weeks after the 0.3 release of Akonadi resources for Google there's a new version with just a few, but important bug fixes and improvements.
UPDATE: In order to use the Google resources, you either need KDE 4.9 (which the resources are part of), or you need to install LibKGAPI 0.4.1 (or newer) and Akonadi resources from git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/dvratil/akonadi-google-resources. See this discussion for details.
Fixed bugs and crashes:
- Bug #296541 - Uncought exception in signal handler in Contacts resource
- Bug #297824 - Uncought exception in signal handler in Calendar resource
- Bug #297548 - Crash at akonadi start after having added a new contact
- Bug #298054 - Can't build libkgoogle with KCal
- Bug #298518 - Unable to edit newly created events
- Bug #298519 - Deleting events incorrectly reports an error
The first two bugs were especially tricky as I couldn't reproduce them, but many users were affected by ugly and repeating crashes. But now the "Google experience" is much much better :).
Big thanks go to Alex Fiestas who has contributed various improvements to libkgoogle to better work with 3rd party apps (so now we can be looking forward to his web-accounts wizard :) ).
Sources: akonadi-google-0.3.1.tar.gz (MD5: fed8d9082547835ab916edd219831cf6)
PS: I found this on Akademy wiki, so: